L-Shape Edging Profile Made of Anodized Aluminum (LS2)
Features & Benefits
- May be used for floor, wall, or countertop installations
- Creates a clean, professional appearance
- Protect the tile from chipping and cracking
- May be used as a decorative or design element
- Delineate transitions between materials of the same height
- Protects users from sharp edges and corners
- Alternative to traditional tile trim
- Available with an open mounting leg for curves and radiuses
L-Shaped Edging Profiles Made of Anodized Aluminum are designed for use as both edge protection against chipping and cracking of the unfinished tile edge and as a decorative element for floor, wall, and countertop applications. Specifically designed to create a visually appealing and professional installation they can also be utilized as same height transitions between tile, wood, vinyl, carpet, and other flooring materials, adding versatility to their functionality.
Suitable for use in residential and commercial projects, they can be used both indoors and outdoors as an alternative to traditional tile trim. Due to their material composition and engineered shape, when properly sized to the accompanying tile, they are suitable for use in areas that are subject to repetitive foot traffic and heavy wear.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!