STRATA_HEAT™ Spliceless Wire
STRATA_HEAT™ Spliceless Wire is productivity-based, spliceless heat wire that maximizes heat transfer and simplifies the installation process. This floor warming wire system is designed for use under many types of finished floor coverings to provide luxury and comfort.Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty
- Spliceless design, to allow for an easier installation process
- No need to cut out the mat and/or the sub-floor to bury the cold lead
- Multiple spacing options allow for variability in heat output.
- This appliance wiring material component is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL) Representative samples have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable UL requirements.
STRATA_HEAT™ Spliceless Wire is a productivity-based spliceless heat wire that maximizes heat transfer and simplifies the installation process. This floor warming wire system is designed for use under many types of finished floor coverings to provide luxury and comfort. It's designed for use with STRATA_HEAT™ Thermostat, STRATA_HEAT™ Mat and STRATA_HEAT™ Spacing Strips. With STRATA_HEAT Spliceless Wire there isn't any need to dig out the mat to bury splices between the cold lead and the heating portion of the wire or the heated wire termination. These spliceless junctions have a uniform diameter and easily fit into the STRAT_HEAT Mat castellations.
- Product #: Various (0804 Series)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-26.2 (English)
- TDS 408 - STRATA_HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
- STRATA_HEAT Spliceless Wire Spacing Chart (English)
- Wire Installation Manual (English)
- Joint Repair Guide (English, Español, français)
- STRATA_HEAT Wire Repair Instructions (English, français, Español)
- Wire Installation Manual (Español)
- Wire Installation Manual (français)