SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments
Features & Benefits
- Single universal system - Eliminates the need to carry and stock multiple pigment lines giving you greater product flexibility, simplified ordering, and reduced inventory costs.
- Ease of use - Effortlessly achieve beautiful and vibrant color every time through our easy to mix field dispersions.
- Simple pre-measured units - Easy to understand 1 gal and 5 gal mix packaging sizes eliminates the need for extra measuring while streamlining and error-proofing the mixing process.
- Custom colors - Take advantage of the SPARTACOTE® AnyColor™ program to match your companies color, logo, or branding and create a truly unique and custom space.
SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments are designed to be used in all clear SPARTACOTE resins including Polyaspartics, Epoxies, Vapor Reduction, and Urethane Cement coatings. Available in 13 standard colors with custom color matching through our SPARTACOTE® AnyColor™ program are available. These highly concentrated pigments provide vibrant color and excellent hide.
Available in small and large units.
- Small - Add 1 small unit for every gallon of mixed resin (A+B). Sold separately and also available in cases of 12 each.
- Large - Add 1 large unit for every 5 gallons of mixed resin (A+B). Sold separately and also available in cases of 4 each.
- Product #: 9550-0008-X, 9550-0040-X
Pigments are pre-packaged in the required amount and will vary between colors. It is normal for jars to not be completely full.
Add 1 small unit for every gallon of mixed resin (A+B)
- 9550-0008-3 BLACK / 6.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-4 DARK BLUE / 8.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-5 TILE RED / 6.1 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-7 LIGHT GREY / 8.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-8 MEDIUM GREY / 8.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-9 DARK GREY / 5.8 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-10 WHITE* / 8.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-11 LIGHT BEIGE / 4.7 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-12 SAND BEIGE / 8.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-13 DARK BEIGE / 4.7 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-14 LIGHT BROWN / 5.3 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-15 SAFETY YELLOW* / 4.5 fl.oz.
- 9550-0008-16 SAFETY RED / 8.0 fl.oz.
Add 1 large unit for every 5 gallon of mixed resin (A+B)
- 9550-0040-3 BLACK / 29.8 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-4 DARK BLUE / 40.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-5 TILE RED / 30.7 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-7 LIGHT GREY / 40.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-8 MEDIUM GREY / 40.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-9 DARK GREY / 28.8 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-10 WHITE* / 40.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-11 LIGHT BEIGE / 23.7 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-12 SAND BEIGE / 40.0 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-13 DARK BEIGE / 23.7 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-14 LIGHT BROWN / 26.3 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-15 SAFETY YELLOW* / 22.4 fl.oz.
- 9550-0040-16 SAFETY RED / 40.0 fl.oz.
*For increased hide when using white, safety yellow and safety red two units may be used.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-36641 (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- SPARTACOTE Black Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Dark Beige Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Dark Blue Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Dark Grey Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Light Beige Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Light Brown Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Light Grey Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Medium Grey Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Safety Red Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Safety Yellow Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Sand Beige Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE Tile Red Pigment-SDS (English)
- SPARTACOTE White Pigment-SDS (English)
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!