SPARTACOTE® Surface Build
Features & Benefits
- Multi-purpose, self-leveling epoxy floor coating eliminates the need to carry and stock multiple epoxies, simplifies ordering, reducing inventory carrying costs and adding greater field flexibility
- High gloss finish
- Improved leveling and working properties make it easy to work with, reducing the number of surface defects and creating a better overall finish
- Simple 2 to 1 mix ratio makes it easy to field mix; reducing mixing errors and job site waste
- Excellent durability providing stain and spill resistance while having great toughness and wear resistance
- Low VOC, low odor which is ideal for interior and occupied areas
- Acceptable for use in broadcast systems
- Clear epoxy base can be tinted with SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
SPARTACOTE Surface Build is a high solids, multi-purpose, self-leveling epoxy floor coating for decorative and protective applications. It offers excellent abrasion and chemical resistance.
Provided as a clear epoxy product it can be field tinted through the use of SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments. Available colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Tile Red, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey, White, Light Beige, Sand Beige, Dark Beige, Light Brown, Safety Yellow and Safety Red. Custom colors are available upon request.
SPARTACOTE Surface Build is mixed at 2A:1B by volume.
- Part A: 9851-0005-A
3.3 gal (12.5L) in a 6 gal (22.7) pail
- Part B: 9851-0005-B
1.7 gal (6.4L) in a 3.5 gal (13.2L) pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-36644 (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- SPARTACOTE Surface Build - HPD (English)
How to Use
Learn the features and benefits of SPARTACOTE Surface Build epoxy floor coating and how to install it.
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!