SPARTACOTE™ FLEX SB 250
Features & Benefits
- Excellent abrasion, impact and wear resistance
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- UV Stable; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Short re-coat time: 1-2 hours
- Low temperature cure (-30°F/-34°C)
- Tolerant to 300°F (149°C) for random incidental heat contact
- Resistant to hot-tire pickup
- Creates a high traction surface with the introduced of traction additives
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
SPARTACOTE FLEX SB is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It is available in either clear or pigment base units which can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Polyaspartic Pigments.
Available colors include: black, dark blue, tile red, bright green, light grey, medium grey, dark grey, white, light beige, sand beige, dark beige, light brown, safety yellow and safety red. Custom colors are available upon request.
- Patent #(s): US Patents: 6,833,424 & 7,169,876
- 9101-0002-2 Clear Kit: 2 gal (7.6L) kit
1 gal (3.8L) Part A & 1 gal (3.8L) Part B
- 9102-0002-2 Pigment Kit: 1.75 gal (6.6L) kit
0.75 gal (2.8L) Part A & 1 gal (3.8L) Part B
- 9103-0005-2 Part A Clear: 5 gal (18.9L) pail
- 9104-0005-2 Part B Clear: 5 gal (18.9L) pail
- 9107-0375-2 Part A Pigment Base: 3.75 gal (14.2L) pail
- 9108-0005-2 Part B Pigment Base: 5 gal (18.9L) pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-36627 (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- SPARTACOTE FLEX SB 250 - HPD (English)
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!