SPARTACOTE™ FLEX XPL CLINICAL PLUS™
Features & Benefits
- Antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of stain-causing bacteria on the floor coating.
- Walk-on in hours; 24-hour return to service
- Low VOC
- UV Stable; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Extended working time
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- SPARTACOTE GRIP Traction Additive or SPARTACOTE DIAMOND TOPP can be introduced as traction additives
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN
- U.S. Food Code
- 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL CLINICAL PLUS is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It is available in either clear or pigment base units which can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Polyaspartic Pigments.
Available colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Tile Red, Bright Green, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey, White, Light Beige, Sand Beige, Dark Beige, Light Brown, Safety Yellow and Safety Red. Not recommended for use with Dark Grey pigment. Custom colors are available upon request.
*Antimicrobial technology protects the treated article against mold and mildew deterioration. Antimicrobial technology is not designed to replace normal cleaning practices or protect users.
- Product #: 9144-0005-2
- 9389-0002-2 Part A Clear: 2 Gal (7.6L) in a 3.5 gal (13.2L) pail
- 9390-0175-2 Part A Pigment Base: 1.75 gal (6.6L) in a 3.5 gal (13.2L) pail
- 9391-0005-2 Part A Clear: 5 gal (18.9L) in a 5 gal (18.9 L) pail
- 9392-0375-2 Part A Pigment Base: 5 gal (14.2L) in a 5 gal (18.9 L) pail
- Part of System: SPARTACOTE™
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!