HYDRO BAN® XP
Features & Benefits
- Curing temperature range ≥ 35°F or higher allows it to cure in a variety of different environmental conditions and substrate temperatures
- ASTM E96 Rated for steam showers and steam rooms
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.10, the most widely accepted waterproofing standard
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.12, providing 1/8" (3.175 mm) anti-fracture protection (no fabric required)
- 2 Hours to flood test† so you can expedite the installation process
- Extra heavy Robinson Rating for a durable, long lasting install
- Cure indicator – color changing technology gives you peace-of-mind and ease of inspection
- Equipped with Microban® antimicrobial technology to protect the waterproofing membrane † HYDRO BAN® XP can be flood tested in 2 hours when the waterproofing membrane is cured and the substrate is 70°F (21°C) and 50% RH or greater for 2 hours. The 2 hour period starts when the HYDRO BAN XP color has changed from a sage green to a dark olive green color indicating a cured liquid waterproofing membrane. If the substrate and the air temperature are lower than 70°F (21°C) and 50% RH, flood testing can not be performed until the HYDRO BAN XP color has changed from a sage green to dark olive green color and then 24 hours has lapsed.
HYDRO BAN XP can be used for waterproofing and crack protection in a variety of interior and exterior spaces in residential, commercial and industrial settings. For use in indoor applications such as: steam showers and steam rooms, bathrooms, kitchens and food processing areas, countertops and facades. Plus it’s a perfect exterior waterproofing membrane for swimming pools, fountains/water features, spas and hot tubs, terraces and balconies (over unoccupied spaces).
It’s equipped with Microban® antimicrobial product protection to protect the membrane against the growth of microbes including bacteria, mold and mildew.
Learn more about additional waterproofing and crack isolation options.
- Product #: 9250-0401-2 / 9250-0005-2 / 9250-1275-2
1 Gallon - 4 x 1 gal (3.8 L) pails of liquid packed in a carton (30 cartons/pallet)
5 Gallon - (18.9 L) pail liquid (36 commercial units/pallet)
275 Gallon - (1041 L) 1 Tote
1 Gallon - 50 ft2 (4.6 m2)
5 Gallon - 250 ft2 (23.2 m2)
275 Gallon - 13,750 ft2 (1,277 m2)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental