Features & Benefits
- Provides excellent durability (will not shrink or crack), bond strength and adhesion so it will not peel, chip or bubble from substrates (including polystyrene)
- Contributes to overall building efficiency by helping to maintain heating and cooling requirements for the building structure
- Is compatible with MVIS™ WCI (Water Crack Isolation Membrane) to provide a system to complete the building envelope
- Meets ASTM D 1970 Nail Sealability requirements to help prevent infiltration of air and moisture
- It’s safe to use – includes no solvents or isocyanates, is non-flammable and has no harmful VOCs
- Allows for flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher and 50% RH
- Product #: 9270-2020-2
20 fl. oz. (592 ml) sausage pack, 20 per carton
Color - Off White
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!