HYDRO BAN® Pre-Sloped Shower Pan
Features & Benefits
- Barrier Free installation options available.
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Factory installed drain assembly
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime Warranty. Single source responsibility.
- Works in conjunction with LATICRETE tile and stone installation materials
- Made in America
HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pans come with a factory installed drain to connect directly to the domestic waste line and insure the highest quality installation available! Pre-sloped, waterproof and ready to tile!
WARNING Cancer - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Product #: 93XX-XXXX-XXX
- Packaging Sizes: 48" x 48" (122 cm x 122 cm) ABS or PVC, 36" x 60" (91 cm x 152 cm) ABS or PVC, 36" x 48" (91 cm x 122 cm) ABS or PVC, 48" x 60" (122 cm x 152 cm) ABS or PVC
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
Product Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- AU-45 IAPMO PS-106 Tileable Shower Receptors and Shower Kits