HYDRO BAN® Pre-Sloped Shower Pan
Features & Benefits
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Factory installed drain assembly
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46
- Component of LATICRETE® Lifetime Warranty*
- Single source responsibility
- Works in conjunction with LATICRETE tile and stone installation materials
- * See DS 230.99 for complete warranty information.
- Product #: 93XX-XXXX-XXX
48" x 48" (122 cm x 122 cm) ABS, PVC or BRS
36" x 60" (91 cm x 152 cm) ABS, PVC or BRS
36" x 48" (91 cm x 122 cm) ABS, PVC or BRS
48" x 60" (122 cm x 152 cm) ABS, PVC or BRS
Off Center Drain
38" x 66" (96 cm x 168 cm) ABS, PVC or BRS.
The HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pans are also available in custom sizes and shapes.
Each pre-sloped shower pan is packaged with one HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan, one HYDRO BAN Preformed Curb and one tube of HYDRO BAN Adhesive & Sealant. All pans are available with either a PVC or ABS drain connection. A Custom HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan is also available with a brass waste line connection when needing a metal drain due to municipal building or plumbing codes. The HYDRO BAN Drain Grates are sold separately in brushed, polished or oil rubbed bronze finishes.
When ordering a HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan check with local code official to determine whether a PVC, ABS or BRS (metal drain connection is required).
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- AU-45 IAPMO PS-106 Tileable Shower Receptors and Shower Kits