HYDRO BAN® Preformed Curb
Features & Benefits
- Ready to tile preformed curb eliminates need for traditional curb installations
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site
- Works in conjunction with tile and stone installation materials
HYDRO BAN Preformed Curb is made from high-density expanded polystyrene with a liquid waterproof membrane coating applied to it. HYDRO BAN Preformed Curb is lightweight and ready-to-tile. Materials: Utility knife or fine tooth saw, latex fortified large, heavy tile mortar (eg. 4-XLT), 1/2" x 1/2" (12 x 12 mm) square notch trowel and HYDRO BAN Adhesive & Sealant.
- Product #: 9372-0005-CRB
5' (152 cm) long, 3 ¾ " (10 cm) high, 3.5" (9 cm) wide.
Packaged one to a carton.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- DS-230.6SP Shower System Brochure (English/Español)