HYDRO BAN® Shower Pan
Features & Benefits
Pre-sloped shower pan eliminates the need for traditional mud bed installations.
- Lightweight and durable, easy to transport and handle during shower installation.
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site.
- For peace of mind installs, the sheet membrane exceeds ANSI A118.10 requirements, is IAPMO approved and is tested to ASTM E96/E96M Procedure E-0.06 Perms – approved for steam showers / steam rooms as single membrane.
- Membrane is pliable to conform easily to any substrate.
- Do it your way – allows installers to finish walls using HYDRO BAN Board or liquid sheet membranes over cement backer board.
- Choose from a complete line of shower accessories and tile and stone installation materials from a single source supplier.
The HYDRO BAN Shower Pan will be sold in two different ways:
- HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan (only) and pre-cut HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane for creating a “build it your way” shower system.
- HYDRO BAN® Pre-Sloped Shower Pan Kit for easy ordering. This shower pan kit allows you to quickly and easily complete a long-lasting installation, without the hassle of determining the essential components required.
The shower pan comes with an EPS pan along with HYDRO BAN® Sheet Membrane, a waterproof sheet membrane which is used to cover the pan (HYDRO BAN® Curb and Bonding Flange Drain and accessories are sold separately). In this format the Installers have the option to finish the shower walls using a variety of approved methods: cement backer board with HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane, cement backer board with liquid applied HYDRO BAN® or HYDRO BAN® Board.
HYDRO BAN Shower Pans are available in multiple standard sizes that can be quickly and easily be modified on the jobsite. Our shower pans work in conjunction with LATICRETE tile and stone installation materials including a variety of adhesives, grouts and caulks. Backed by a lifetime system warranty, LATICRETE shower systems provide you with everything needed for a waterproof shower installation.
View all shower system installation materials
Size Item #
38”x38” CENTER DRAIN PAN 9243-3838-CDP
48”x48” CENTER DRAIN PAN 9243-4848-CDP
48"x48" CDP BARRIER FREE 9243-4848-CDP-BF
72”x72” CENTER DRAIN PAN 9243-7272-CDP
48”x72” CENTER DRAIN PAN 9243-4872-CDP
32”x60” CENTER DRAIN PAN 9243-3260-CDP
32”x60” OFFCENTER DRAIN PAN 9243-3260-OCDP
The following is also included in each package:
HYDRO BAN Shower Pan
HYDRO BAN Sheet Membrane to cover pan and curb
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-36588 (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- IAPMO IAPMO Certification
How to Use
Learn how to properly install a HYDRO BAN® Shower Pan with HYDRO BAN® Board.
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!