Polyaspartic Concrete Coating Systems for Parking Decks and Garages
The SPARTACOTE® Sparta-Flex® line of heavy-traffic concrete flooring systems are amongst the most versatile line of preservation coating solutions available. They are ideal for use as a top-coat over elastomeric waterproofing membranes or as a stand-alone concrete coating for slab- on-grade applications. Sparta-Flex excels within a garage’s most extreme wear points, including turn lanes, ticket collection areas and ramps. When employed as a routine maintenance or repair concrete coating, Sparta-Flex offers owners significant value through rapid return to service and year-round application, regardless of the temperature.
Contact us for more information.
LATICRETE® offers several SPARTACOTE® concrete coating systems that are widely used within parking garages:
Sparta-Guard™ Solid Color concrete floor coatings
Sparta-Chip™ Seamless Flake Flooring
Sparta-Quartz™ Heavy-Traffic quartz flooring application with enhanced traction
- Year-round application, inside or outside down to -30º F
- Return to service within hours, not days
- High abrasion & Impact Resistance
- Will accept micro-media aggregates for increased traction
- Top-coat system over elastomeric waterproofing membranes
- Top-coat within heavy-torque and wear sections of a garage
- All-climate repair and maintenance concrete coating
- Full-coating system for slab on grade applications
Video Project: Commercial Garage