Resinous Flooring for Food & Beverage Manufacturing
Easy to clean flooring from SPARTACOTE®
Maintaining a safe and hygienic facility is critical in all industrial food and beverage manufacturing facilities. SPARTACOTE® resinous flooring and wall systems offer functional solutions that are seamless, durable, and easy to clean, meeting all industry standards including FDA/USDA requirements, while minimizing downtime and plant disruption. Typical areas for use include:
- Production and Process Flooring
- Meat and Poultry Processing
- Packaging and Bottling Facilities
- Mechanical Rooms
- Locker Rooms
- Loading Docks
- Ideal for heavy to medium duty environments
- Rapid products maximize facility uptime
- Resistant to thermal shock
- FDA / USDA compliant
- Excellent abrasion, impact, and chemical resistance
- Quartz broadcast adds traction and durability
- Safe, non-slip flooring
FDA / USDA compliant
SPARTACOTE resinous flooring and wall systems comply with all associated guidelines and are FDA and USDA compliant with the FDA / CFSAN U.S. Food Code (6.101.11 Surface Characteristics) for incidental contact surfaces. They meet the criteria contained within the code by creating a smooth, non-absorbent, and easy-to-clean surface that contributes to a safe and hygienic environment while providing long-lasting performance. Additionally, they allow for the construction of seamless integral coving, required in most areas of food preparation, storage, handling, and packaging.
Simple maintenance and cleaning
Food and beverage manufacturing environments place a great amount of stress on a floor, often requiring harsh wash downs and daily cleaning. Highly chemical resistant, SPARTACOTE floor and wall systems are easy to maintain due to their durable and seamless nature which eliminates seams and grout joints that can harbor dirt and bacteria. By adding an integral cove and walls system, this protection can be extended to the entire facility envelope.
Clinical Plus antimicrobial* options
Built-in Clinical Plus antimicrobial technology uses silver ion particles introduced during the manufacturing process to protects the coating from the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, keeping the coating surface cleaner.
SPARTACOTE resinous flooring solutions offer you:
- Dedicated systems and solutions – LATICRETE understands the challenges that challenges that food and beverage facilities face in maintaining a clean and safe production environment. Allow us to evaluate your facility and suggest a solution tailored to your needs.
- Rapid return to service – Increase your uptime and decrease the disruption to your production line by taking advantage of our rapid curing products which allow for compressed installation schedules.
- High quality products – With a long history of successful installations across the globe, LATICRETE is proud to offer unique patented products that are manufactured to strict quality standards to provide years of safe, reliable service.
- FDA and USDA compliant flooring – SPARTACOTE resinous floor and wall systems meet all the requirements for use in FDA and USDA governed facilities due to their seamless, easy to clean durable nature.
Allow us to help!With our local presence, LATICRETE is uniquely positioned as a manufacturer to offer expert technical assistance and recommendations. Connect with our network of trained SPARTACOTE installers. Our floor coating professionals are conveniently located North America to serve as your guide to your next educational facility project.
*Antimicrobial technology protects the treated article against mold and mildew deterioration. Antimicrobial technology is not designed to replace normal cleaning practices or protect users.