Resinous Flooring for Indoor Farming
Increase your yield with SPARTACOTE™ resinous flooring and wall systems
As the industry adopts new technology and pushes the boundaries of horticulture and plant production, controlled environment agriculture (CEA) is gaining traction to increase plant yield. See how SPARTACOTE™ resinous floor and wall systems by LATICRETE can contribute to your vertical farming facility by providing a hygienic, easy to clean environment which promotes healthy plant growth while decreasing energy usage.
SPARTACOTE resinous floor and wall systems including the SPARTACOTE™ High-Yield System are FDA and USDA compliant, highly chemical resistant, seamless and allow for rapid return to service. Our indoor farming floor covering options can be used in:
- Vertical Farms
- Hydrophonic Farms
- Aquaponic Farms
- Aeroponic Farms
- Container Farms
- Utility and Maintenance Areas
- Shipping and Warehousing
- Restrooms and Locker Rooms
SPARTACOTE™ High-Yield System
The SPARTACOTE High-Yield System with Patent Pending Lux additive is a dedicated high-performance floor coating system that is designed to maximize light reflectance and increase a grow rooms energy return from the entire building envelope, making your floors and walls work for you.
- SPARTACOTE Lux additive reflective technology increases PPFD reflectance by 56%
- Antimicrobial flooring protection with SPARTACOTE™ FLEX PURE Clinical Plus antimicrobial topcoat*
- Completely seamless with optional integral cove
- High chemical, abrasion and impact resistance
- Rapid return to service
- Can be used on both floor and walls
Optimize your facility SPARTACOTE
Whether a repurposed warehouse, modular container build or brand new facility, LATICRETE recognizes the needs of growers and facility owners for dependable, top quality flooring solutions. By incorporating resinous flooring and wall systems into your facility you can take advantage of their seamless, easy to clean nature and long lasting protection from abrasion, impact, fertilizers and chemicals. Additionally, optional Clinical Plus coatings offer silver ion technology creating antimicrobial flooring that mitigates microbial growth, protecting the surface from degradation, discoloration, and odors*. Our proven systems are safe, nonslip, easy to install, and provide peace-of-mind uptime with the technical expertise to back them up.
SPARTACOTE resinous flooring solutions offer you:
- Dedicated systems and solutions – Featuring our SPARTACOTE High-Yield System with Lux Additive (Patent Pending) technology, LATICRETE understands the needs of growers and horticultural professionals. Allow us to help guide you to the correct system for your facility.
- Rapid return to service – A suite of rapid products including our industry leading polyaspartic coatings, allow for quick turnarounds and compressed construction schedules.
- High quality products – With a long history of successful installations across the globe, LATICRETE is proud to offer unique patented products that are manufactured to strict quality standards to provide years of safe, reliable service.
- FDA and USDA compliant flooring – SPARTACOTE resinous floor and wall systems meet all the requirements for use in FDA and USDA governed facilities due to their seamless, easy to clean durable nature.
LATICRETE provides specialized floor coating systems for various areas of your indoor farming facility.
With our local presence, LATICRETE is uniquely positioned as a manufacturer to offer expert technical assistance and recommendations. SPARTACOTE resinous flooring coating professionals are conveniently located throughout the U.S. to serve as your guide throughout your next grow facility flooring project.
*Antimicrobial technology protects the treated article against mold and mildew deterioration. Antimicrobial technology is not designed to replace normal cleaning practices or protect users.