Self Leveling Underlayment Solutions
No Matter What Your Self-Leveling Needs, We've Got All You Need.
Reliable. Simple. Solutions.
We’ve got you covered with Self Leveling Underlayments (SLUs) for every budget and purpose, all formulated with calcium aluminate for less shrinkage and greater stability. Inorganic formulations will not contribute to mold or mildew growth. And can be applied directly over concrete testing at RH of 100% or less per ASTM F2170. Add some peace of mind to your next self leveling underlayment installation with the best system warranties in the industry. LATICRETE, we’ve got your back.
- High flow rate and easy-to-use
- Can be placed from 1/8" to 2"
- Compressive: 4,000 psi
- Finished floor goods: 48 hours
- Value engineered to meet your budget
- High flow rate, deep pour depth, strength
- Can be placed from 1/8" to 3"
- Compressive: 5,000 psi
- Finished floor goods: 24 hours
- Proven on over 200MM SF installed
- High flow rate, strength, fiber reinforced
- Solves challenging substrate conditions
- Can be placed from 1/8" to 1 1/4"
- Compressive: 5,300 psi
- Finished floor goods: 12 hours
- The problem solver
We've got you covered with self leveling underlayments for every budget and purpose. Watch this video to learn more!
- NXT Surface Preparation Products Brochure (English)
- NXT Surface Preparation Products Brochure (français)
- NXT Good, Better, Best 1-Page Flyer (English)
- NXT Good, Better, Best 1-Page Flyer (Español)
- NXT Good, Better, Best 1-Page Flyer (français)
- Concrete and Substrate Preparation Warranty Flyer (English / Español)
- Concrete and Substrate Preparation Warranty Flyer (français)
- NXT Level Flow Demo Video
- NXT Level Demo Video
- NXT Level Plus Demo Video
- Tools to make your job easier
Looking for more information?
Click the Chat, Call or Email button on your screen to talk to an expert!
Chat or Email
Need help? We're here for you.