Transportation Management System
We're Streamlining Shipping Processes!
Changes for our Distributors
With this new system and significant improvement in efficiencies, the following changes to our typical distribution operation must be implemented:
1. Modifications to orders placed will be limited due to improved order entry lead-time and the automated process for scheduling of deliveries. The ability to make changes is dependent on the process status of the order at the time of request, and beyond a certain point will not be possible.
2. With tremendous load and route optimization capabilities, maximization of combined shipments with orders from more than one customer will be scheduled on logical freight lanes.
3. Orders received over full truckload limit (> 40,000 lbs.) will be split as appropriate and may be shipped in a manner to be combined and maximized by capacity and route without sacrifice to order lead-time.
How Does this Benefit You?
- Improved freight costs through distribution efficiencies
- Maximized and consolidated loads and deliveries
- Faster and more accurate deliveries
- Reduced shipping errors through focus on packing and loading
- Improved communication of delivery status
What To Do Next
Click here to update our records regarding your shipping hours, contacts, requirements and preferences to improve our shipment accuracy, optimize our carrier selection and manage freight costs.
- Distributor Letter - January 6, 2020
- Distributor Letter - June 2, 2020
- Distributor Letter - June 22, 2020
- Customer Service
West Palm Beach, FL
Grand Prairie, TX