DRYTEK® LEVELEX® Primer
Features & Benefits
- DRYTEK LEVELEX Primer can be used on a wide range of substrates.
- DRYTEK LEVELEX Primer may be broom, roller, or spray applied.
DRYTEK LEVELEX Primer is a concentrated premium quality, water-based primer designed to be applied prior to the installation of DRYTEK® self-leveling underlayments & toppings. Contains acrylic polymers and selected surface activation agents which penetrate deeply into the substrate and maximize bond strength.
- Product #: 4171-XXXX-2
- Packaging Sizes: 1 Gal (3.8 L) jug, 5 Gal (18.9 L) plastic pail, 245 Gal (927.4 L) heavy-duty intermediate bulk container (IBC)
- Part of System: DRYTEK™
- Available in these Countries
- TDS–230D Prep and Primer Guide