NXT® LEVEL SP
Features & Benefits
- Provides a durable, attractive and low maintenance cementitious wear-surface grade concrete overlay, suitable for polishing and/or installing floor coatings.
- Transforms rough concrete to a flat and smooth surface perfect for a polished concrete look.
- Surface can be tinted using LATICRETE® L&M™ VIVID DYE™ System to coordinate with interior finishes or color-scape branding designs.
- Polishable to a finished wear-surface in as little as 24 hours.
- Pourable and pumpable - available in 50 lb. bags.
- High compressive strength (7,000 PSI), medium-coarse aggregate* for greater rolling and standing load capacity, increased durability and longer lasting appearance.
- Inorganic-based formulation will not contribute to or harbor growth of mold or mildew.
NXT Level SP is a pourable, high performing self leveling concrete overlay, primarily used to finish interior concrete slabs. As a high-strength wear surface when polished or floor underlayment , NXT Level SP provides a low maintenance, durable solution with an attractive, coarse salt and pepper look. It is applied over concrete and other sound substrates, compatible with installing coatings and other flooring products. With an unmatched ability to level uneven floor surfaces, NXT Level SP can be used with most floor covering adhesives designed for concrete.
- 50LB (22.7KG) BAG / 48 per pallet /
- Part number is 9600-0050-21
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-35609.0 English
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
- LATICRETE NXT Level SP-SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- DS.5072 NXT LEVEL SP Sell Sheet (English / Español)
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!