Features & Benefits
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article.
- Incredible non-sag performance even with heavy tile.
- 40 Minute Open Time
- Smooth creamy lightweight formula.
- Exceeds ANSI ANSI A118.15 HET, A118.4 and A118.11
- Exceeds ISO 13007-C2TES1P1 classificatiobn
- Excellent Large and Heavy Tile performance
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick without shrinkage
- Submerged applications
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- One mortar for Large and Heavy Tile walls and thin-bed installations
- High shear bond strength.
- Bonds to most substrates
- 25 Year System Warranty**.
- Reinforced with Kevlar® for maximum strength and performance
- Ideal for Gauged Porcelain Tile and Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.:6784229 (and other Patents)
- Available Colors: Grey & White
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-328.0 English
- DS.078.6 Sell Sheet (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- MULTIMAX LITE SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!