Features & Benefits
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar
- Equipped with Microban® anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article
- Incredible non-sag performance even with heavy tile
- 40 Minute open time
- Smooth creamy lightweight formula
- Exceeds ANSI ANSI A118.15 HET, A118.4 and A118.11
- Exceeds ISO 13007-C2TES1P1 classification
- Excellent Large and Heavy Tile performance
- Contains no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceed the OSHA action level*
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick without shrinkage
- Submerged applications
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- One mortar for Large and Heavy Tile walls and thin-bed installations
- High shear bond strength
- Bonds to most substrates
- 25 Year System Warranty**
- Fiber-reinforced for maximum strength and performance
- Ideal for Gauged Porcelain Tile and Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels
* OSHA action level set forth in OSHA’s Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) standard for construction, 29 CFR 1926.1153, as tested by an independent laboratory to be below the OSHA action level for respirable crystalline silica - see laticrete.com/silica
** When used as part of the LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty DS 025.0.
Equipped with Microban® Anti-Microbial Protection.
*OSHA action level set forth in OSHA’s Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) standard for construction, 29 CFR 1926.1153, as tested by an independent laboratory to be below the OSHA action level for respirable crystalline silica - see laticrete.com/silica
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.:6784229 (and other Patents)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!