Features & Benefits
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article.
- Incredible non-sag performance, even with heavy tile.
- 40 Minute Open Time
- Contains no silica sand. (Consider removing, the SDS lists quartz at a very low loading level)
- Smooth creamy, lightweight formula.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and A118.15.
- Exceeds ISO 13007-C2TES1P1 classification
- Excellent Large and Heavy Tile performance, 3/4" (19 mm) thick without shrinkage
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications.
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- High shear bond strength.
- Bonds to most substrates
- One mortar for Large and Heavy Tile, walls and thin-bed installations
- 25 Year System Warranty**.
- Reinforced with Kevlar® for maximum strength and performance
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
Product Data Sheets
- DS.328.0 (English)
- DS.230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS.230.05 LATICRETE 5 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS.230.10 LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.15APD LATICRETE 15 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS.025.0 LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS.230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!