Features & Benefits
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11.
- Supports heavy tile and stone, reducing lippage problems.
- For interior and exterior floor and wall applications.
- Build up to 3/4" (19 mm) without shrinkage or set-up time problems.
- Can be used alone or with SELECT-BOND Kits.
A polymer modified tile and stone adhesive that can be used for both thin bed and Large Heavy Tile applications. Designed to be used alone or mixed with one of three optional SELECT-BOND Adhesive System Kits for additional performance enhancements – Non-Sag, Rapid and High Performance (ANSI A118.15) . See individual product data sheets for each SELECT-BOND Adhesive System Kit.
When used alone (without an additional Adhesive System Kit) SELECT-BOND provides a one-step installation for ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble and stone on floors and walls. Approved for use over exterior glue plywood for interior installations.
- 25LB (11.3KG) BAG
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-36579 (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!