Features & Benefits
- Multi-purpose and can be used on a wide range of substrates
- One component, ready to use, no mixing required
- Single coat application
- Apply with roller or brush
- Low VOC, low odor, Ideal for interior and occupied areas
- Formulated with aggregate for an enhanced mechanical bond of mortars to a variety of smooth or low-absorptive substrates
- Improves bonding of cement self-leveling products. Refer to self-leveling product data sheet and TDS230N for list of suitable substrates, surface preparation, and priming instructions.
- White color will not darken the back of light colored stone
- Resin-backed tile and stone can be primed with PRIME-N-BOND for interior residential and light commercial applications in accordance with ASTM C627.
PRIME-N-BOND is a versatile, ready-to-use, single coat, low VOC primer designed to enhance the adhesion of mortars to many smooth and non-absorptive substrates that can be difficult to bond to. PRIME-N-BOND also improves bonding of LATICRETE self-leveling products.
1 Gal (3.78 L) pail, 4 pails per carton
3.5 Gal (13.25 L) plastic pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- TDS 230 Substrate Preparation and Primer Guide for LATICRETE Self-Leveling Products