125 Sound & Crack Adhesive
Features & Benefits
- Prevents transmission of cracks from the approved substrates to the tile or stone finish when subjected to horizontal in plane movement of cracks up to 1/8" (3 mm) under normal usage.
- Single component, just add water.
- Contains 33% post consumer recycled materials.
- Superior workability—equipped with lightweight technology.
- GREENGUARD certified, LEED compliant.
- Reinforced with Kevlar®.
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article only.
- "Extra Heavy" as per ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test - TCNA
- Part of the 25 Year Warranty†.
- Conforms to ISO 13007-1 (C1ES2) classification.
- †See Data Sheet DS 025.0 APD for complete warranty information
125 Sound & Crack Adhesive is a superior crack prevention and sound isolation adhesive mortar. Independently tested to ANSI A118.12 specification for crack isolation for ceramic tile and stone installations and independently tested to ASTM E2179 and ASTM E492 for impact sound isolation. 125 Sound & Crack Adhesive is a single component adhesive mortar which takes the place of costly time consuming membrane or mat systems by allowing for faster more effective tile or stone installations.
- Product #: 0125-0025-21
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.: 6784229 (and other Patents)
- Packaging Sizes: 25 lb. (11.4 kg) bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
US and Canada
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- ASTM E2179-03 Test Report (Sound Control - 1/4"x3/8" Trowel)
- ASTM E2179-03 Test Report (Sound Control - 1/2"x1/2" Trowel)
- ASTM E492-ASTM E989-06 Test Report (Sound Control - 1/4"x3/8" Trowel)
- ASTM E492-ASTM E989-06 Test Report (Sound Control - 1/2"x1/2" Trowel)
- TCNA 363-09 ANSI 118.12 Test Report (Crack Suppression)
- TCNA 363-09 ASTM C627 Test Report (Crack Suppression)
- GREENGUARD Certification - LATICRETE 125 Sound & Crack Isolation (English)
- Cement Mortar for Tile Installation - EPD (English)
- LATICRETE 125 Sound & Crack Adhesive - HPD (English)