Features & Benefits
- Premixed — no jobsite blending of powders required.
- Safe — non-flammable; Safe to store and mix.
- Economical — saves time and money.
- Easy to Use — no special tools required.
- High Strength Formula — meets and exceeds National and International Standards.
- Versatile — wet and dry areas, walls, floors and ceilings.
- Excellent for use in swimming pools, fountains and water features.
211 Powder is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, portland cement and graded aggregates. Designed for use with 4237 Latex Additive to produce a high strength adhesive for ceramic tile and stone that meets and exceeds the requirements of national and international standards. 254 Platinum is a LATICRETE approved substitute for 211 Powder and 4237 Latex Additive (see Data Sheet 677.0 for details).
For the installation of ceramic tile and stone over cement and masonry type surfaces.
- Product #: 0211-0050-2X
- Packaging Sizes: 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- DS.230.13 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets