Features & Benefits
- Premixed—no jobsite blending of powders required
- Safe—non-flammable; Safe to store and mix
- Economical—saves time and money
- Easy to Use—no special tools required.
- High Strength Formula—meets and exceeds National and International Standards
- Versatile—wet and dry areas, walls, floors and ceilings
- Excellent for use in swimming pools, fountains and water features
211 Powder is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, portland cement and graded aggregates. Designed for use with 4237 Latex Additive to produce a high strength adhesive for ceramic tile and stone that meets and exceeds the requirements of national and international standards. 254 Platinum is a approved substitute for 211 Powder and 4237 Latex Additive (see Data Sheet 677.0 for details).
- Product #: 0211-0050-2X
50 lb (22.7 kg) bag; 56 bags per pallet
Colors: White & Grey
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- DS.230.13 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets