9235 Waterproofing Membrane
9235 Waterproofing Membrane is an easy to install, thin, load-bearing waterproofing membrane designed specifically for the special requirements of ceramic tile, stone and brick installations. It’s a perfect solution for wet areas and continuous water submersion applications.Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology - Inhibits the growth of stain-causing bacteria on the waterproofing membrane.
- Safe - No solvents and non-flammable.|Interior and exterior use.
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces (including ceilings).
- Thin—only 0.02" (0.5 mm) thick when cured.
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- IAPMO and ICC Approval.
- Applies quickly with a paint brush or roller—no special mixing or application equipment needed.
- Fast cure—normally ready in hours for finishes.
- Install tile brick and stone directly onto membrane.
- UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified.
- Easy cleanup—just use water while fresh.
- Protects concrete & reinforcing steel from corrosion.
9235 Waterproofing Membrane is an easy to install, thin, load-bearing waterproofing membrane designed specifically for the special requirements of ceramic tile, stone and brick installations. It’s a perfect solution for wet areas and continuous water submersion applications.
9235 Waterproofing Membrane is a thin (.02” [.5mm]), load bearing, flexible, liquid applied waterproofing membrane system consisting of a liquid rubber polymer that is cold applied with an integral reinforcing fabric to provide a seamless waterproof membrane. It’s quickly applied with a paint brush or long nap paint roller to form a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane that bonds to a wide variety of substrates (including both common and less ordinary commercial substrates). 9235 Waterproofing Membrane also contains antimicrobial protection to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Product #: 9235-0001-X
- 6GAL (23L) PAIL
- 2GAL (13L) CARTON
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-WPAF.5 Installation Instructions
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- ESR-1058 ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- PNG-1005 ICC-ES PMG Listing
- IAPMO Certification (English)
- GREENGUARD Certification - LATICRETE 9235 Waterproofing Membrane (English)
- LATICRETE 9235 Waterproofing Membrane - HPD (English)