Blue 92 Anti-Fracture Membrane
Features & Benefits
- Reduces crack transmission in ceramic tile, thin brick, marble and stone installed using thin-set method. Also ideal for use under cement based or resin Terrazzo.
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology.
- Thin—adds no appreciable thickness to floor construction; install tile with Polymer Fortified Thin-Set Mortar directly to cured membrane.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- Easy to Apply—goes on quickly with paint brush or roller; no mixing or special equipment required.
- Safe—no solvents or harsh fumes, non-flammable.
- Fast Cure—dries in a few hours to receive finished surfacing.
- Easy Cleanup—cleans with water while fresh.
Blue 92 Anti-Fracture Membrane is a two–part system consisting of a liquid rubber and reinforcing fabric. When cured, it forms a highly flexible membrane. While the thin bed method of tile installation provides many advantages, this method can be affected by problems with shrinkage cracking in concrete and other types of substrates. Cracks can telegraph through the tile and/or grout joints. To reduce or eliminate cracks in tile work, a flexible membrane should be applied to the cracked substrate prior to the installations of ceramic tile, marble and stone.
Equipped with Microban Anti-Microbial Protection
- Product #: 9200-0001-XX
Full Unit consists of:5 US gal. (19 L) pail liquid
1–roll reinforcing fabric: 38" (97 cm) wide, 95 ft (29 m) long
1–roll reinforcing fabric: 6" (15 cm) wide, 75 ft (23 m) long
Crack Suppression Kit (1/4 Unit) contains:2 gal. (7.66 L) jug of liquid, 15" (37.5 cm) wide roll
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-WPAF.5 Installation Instructions
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental