Crack Suppression Kit
Features & Benefits
- Reduces crack transmission in ceramic tile, thin brick and stone.
- Thin — adds no appreciable thickness to floor construction: install tile with a LATICRETE Latex Thin-Set Mortar directly to cured membrane.
- Easy to Apply — goes on quickly with paint brush or roller — no mixing or special equipment required.
- Fast Cure—ready in a few hours to receive ceramic tile and stone.
- Easy Cleanup—cleans with water while fresh.
- Safe — no solvents or harsh fumes, non-flammable.
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
Crack Suppression Kit consists of liquid rubber and reinforcing fabric packaged for convenient individual treatment of substrate cracks. When cured, it forms a highly flexible membrane that reduces or eliminates crack transmission in tile or stone work.
- Product #: 9200-0001-2-4
- Packaging Sizes: 2 gal (7.6 L) jug of Crack Suppression Kit Liquid, 15" wide x 75 ft long (38 cm x 23 m) roll of Reinforcing Fabric
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS.230.13 1 Year Product Warranty
- DS-WPAF.5 Installation Instructions
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental