Features & Benefits
- Provides anti-fracture/sound reduction in one convenient easy to install product
- For installation requiring a quick dependable turnaround
- Hot-applied polymer modified asphaltic adhesive coated on a 100% polyester non-woven with a 60# release liner paper
- Has a white non-woven surface for easy chalk line identification
- Provides a water resistive barrier
- Prevents in plane cracks up to 3/8” (9.5 mm)
A high performance, pliable, light weight peel and stick membrane designed for use under thin-bed adhesives for ceramic tile, stone and other hard surface installations. This reinforced high strength membrane performs as an anti-fracture and an acoustical underlayment system that eliminates the transmission of stresses from the substrate while dampening the transmission of impact and air borne noise through the floor to the room below. The unique design of this peel and stick membrane allows for usage in both commercial and residential settings where a quick dependable turnaround is required.
FRACTURE BAN™ Primer is an essential component of the FRACTURE BAN™ system, its application is the first step of the FRACTURE BAN 40 & 90 installation process.
- Product #: 0178-0XXX-2
One roll of FRACTURE BAN 40 is 40 mils (1 mm) thick 39.25 in. x 69 ft ( 1 m x 21 m) or 225 ft² (21 m²). 24 rolls per pallet.
One roll of FRACTURE BAN 90 is 90 mils thick (2.3 mm) 39.25 in. x 30.6 ft ( 1 m x 9.33 m) or 100 ft² (9.3 m²). 24 rolls per pallet.
FRACTURE BAN Primer
4x1 Gal (4x3.8L) Carton, 48 per pallet
5 Gal (18.9 L) plastic pail, 28 per pallet
245 Gal (927.4 L) heavy-duty intermediate bulk container (IBC)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-155 English
- Installation Instructions (English/Español/Français)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- Fracture Ban 40 Robinson Floor Testing (English)
- Fracture Ban 90 Robinson Floor Testing (English)
- Fracture Ban 40 ASTM E2179 (English)
- Fracture Ban 40 ASTM E492 (English)
- Fracture Ban 40 ASTM E90 (English)
- Fracture Ban 90 ASTM E2179 (English)
- Fracture Ban 90 ASTM E492 (English)
- Fracture Ban 90 ASTM E90 (English)