FRACTURE BAN® SC
Features & Benefits
- Exceeds ANSI A118.12 for anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8” (3 mm), preventing cracks from protruding up through your tile or stone installation
- Wet coat thickness 30 – 40 mils (0.8 – 1.0 mm), only 0.020 – 0.030" (0.5 – 0.8 mm) thick when cured is easy to apply with a paint brush or roller in a single coat
- Rapid drying time allows you to install tile or stone in just 1 to 2 hours
- Does not require the use of fabric which is less time consuming and saves money
- Changes from a light blue to darker blue color when cured to clearly indicate when it is ready to install tile or stone
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test) provides you anti-fracture for any tile or stone installation
- Equipped with Microban® antimicrobial product protection to fight the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew on the membrane
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto the anti-fracture membrane (no need to prime the substrate), saves you time on the installation
FRACTURE BAN® SC is easy and quick to apply for any interior or exterior and horizontal tile or stone installation needing antifracture protection. Applied in a single coat with a paint brush or roller, this rapid drying antifracture membrane allows you to install tile or stone in just 1-2 hours.
Equipped with Microban® antimicrobial product protection to fight the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew on the membrane.
Commercial Unit: 3.5 gal (13.3 L) pail liquid (36 full units/pallet)
Mini Unit: 4 x 1 gal (3.8 L) pails of liquid packed in a carton (30 cartons/pallet)
Coverage: Commercial Unit: 175 ft² (16.2 m²) - Wet Coat thickness is 30 - 40 mils, 0.03" - 0.04" (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Use wet film gauge to check thickness.
Mini Unit: 50 ft2 (4.6 m²) - Wet Coat thickness is 30 - 40 mils, 0.03" - 0.04" (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Use wet film gauge to check thickness.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-544 (English)