1600 Unsanded Grout
A premium, factory prepared, polymer fortified unsanded portland cement grout designed to be mixed with water. Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Mix with water; or for improved performance, use STONETECH Stain Protecting Grout Additive in lieu of water.
- Excellent for wet and dry areas
- Non-dusting, non-spalling and non-yellowing
- Easy maintenance
- Easy application and clean-up
- No pre-soaking or wetting tile
- No damp curing required
- Available in a range of exciting non-fading colors for interior and exterior use
A premium, factory prepared, polymer fortified unsanded portland cement grout designed to be mixed with water. Formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, graded aggregates, polymers and color-fast pigments. Provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable.
- Product #: 1644-0XXX-2
- 8 lb (3.6 kg) carton; 4 cartons per carton; 44 cartons per pallet??
- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bags; 100 bags per pallet
25 lbs bag available only in 44 Bright White.
Colors available in 8 lb cartons: 44 Bright White, 90 Light Pewter, 40 Latte, 39 Mushroom, 78 Sterling Silver, 24 Natural Grey, 89 Smoke Grey, 17 Marble Beige, 88 Silver Shadow, 23 Antique White
- Available Colors: 10
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty (US - English)
Safety Data Sheets
- 1600 Unsanded Grout (English)
- 1600 Unsanded Grout I-SDS (English)
- 1600 Unsanded Grout II-SDS (English)
- 1600 Unsanded Grout - Canada (français)
- 1600 Unsanded Grout I-SDS (français)
- 1600 Unsanded Grout II-SDS (français)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- Cement Grout - Product Specific (Type III) EPD (English)
- Cement Grout - Industry Wide EPD (English)
- LATICRETE 1600 Unsanded Grout - HPD (English)
- GREENGUARD Certification - LATICRETE 1600 Unsanded Grout (English)
How to Use
Chat or Email
Need help? We're here for you.