1776 Grout Enhancer
Features & Benefits
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology.
- Easy to clean—cleans easily using a minimal amount of water
- Inhibits powdering and cracking—provides a more dense and stronger portland cement grout joint.
- Locks in grout color—reduces problems with faded or blotchy color in grouts.
- Water and frost resistant—prevents damage to grouts from weathering
- frost and thermal shock.
- Reduces staining. Reduces absorption.
- Designed for interior and exterior use.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- Improves flexibility and durability—makes grout more shock resistant.
- Product #: 1776-00XX-21
- 26 oz (0.75 L) Bottles/12 per carton, 40 per pallet
- 64 oz (1.85 L) Bottles/6 per carton, 48 cartons per pallet
- 47 oz (1.40 L) Bottles /6 per carton, 48 cartons per pallet
- 5 gal (19 L) Pail, 36 pails per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS.230.13 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
- 1776 Grout Enhancer North America SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental