PERMACOLOR® Select NS Grout Base
Features & Benefits
- Mix with water and desired PERMACOLOR Select Color Kit
- Equipped with STONETECH® Sealer Technology
- Features built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection fight the growth of mold and mildew on grout surface
- Excellent for wet and dry areas
- Non-dusting, non-spalling and non-yellowing
- Easy maintenance
- Easy application and clean-up
- No pre-soaking or wetting tile
- No damp curing required
- Available in 80 stocked colors including 40 LATICRETE colors, the top 10 competitor’s colors and thousands of possible colors from the Sherwin-Williams®*, Benjamin Moore®* BEHR® and Pantone® palettes in the PERMACOLOR Select ANYCOLOR™ Program.
- For interior, exterior and submerged use
* Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, BEHR and Pantone have no involvement with this program.
An ultra premium, factory prepared, polymer fortified unsanded portland cement base grout designed for highly-delicate surfaces, such as high polish marble and soft glass. PERMACOLOR Select NS Grout Base should be mixed with water and LATICRETE COLOR KITS – the industry’s first dispersible dry pigment solution. The only unsanded grout that exceeds ANSI 118.7. Formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, polymers. Provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable in a multitude of colors.
Features built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection fight the growth of mold and mildew on grout surface.
8 lb (3.6 kg) carton; 4 cartons per carton; 44 cartons per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental