PERMACOLOR® Select NS Grout Base
Features & Benefits
- Mix with water and desired PERMACOLOR Select Color Kit
- Equipped with STONETECH® Sealer Technology
- Features built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection fight the growth of mold and mildew on grout surface
- Excellent for wet and dry areas
- Non-dusting, non-spalling and non-yellowing
- Easy maintenance
- Easy application and clean-up
- No pre-soaking or wetting tile
- No damp curing required
- Available in 80 stocked colors including 40 LATICRETE colors, the top 10 competitor’s colors and thousands of possible colors through the AnyColor™ program
- For interior, exterior and submerged use
An ultra premium, factory prepared, polymer fortified unsanded portland cement base grout designed for highly-delicate surfaces, such as high polish marble and soft glass. PERMACOLOR Select NS Grout Base should be mixed with water and LATICRETE COLOR KITS – the industry’s first dispersible dry pigment solution. The only unsanded grout that exceeds ANSI 118.7. Formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, polymers. Provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable in a multitude of colors.
Features built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection fight the growth of mold and mildew on grout surface.
Grout colors are available in 40 standard colors (10 per carton), top competitor colors and custom grout colors. Learn how you can get PERMACOLOR® Select NS, PERMACOLOR Select and LATASIL™ silicone sealant in BEHR®‡, Benjamin Moore®‡, Sherwin-Williams®‡ or PANTONE®‡ color palettes in three easy steps through our AnyColor™ color matching program.
‡ Benjamin Moore®, Sherwin-Williams®, BEHR® and PANTONE® have no involvement with this program. All trademarks shown are the intellectual properties of their respective owners.
8 lb (3.6 kg) carton; 4 cartons per carton; 44 cartons per pallet
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets