Quick Cure Mortar Bed
Quick Cure Mortar Bed is a rapid setting, polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, portland cement and graded aggregates.Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Rapid set mortar mix – ready for foot traffic in as soon as 1 hour
- Polymer fortified – no need for latex additives, just add water
- Premixed mortar – no job site blending of powders required
- Versatile use – ideal for interior or exterior, wet or dry applications, shower systems
- GREENGUARD® certified – low VOC emissions
Quick Cure Mortar Bed is a rapid setting, polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, portland cement and graded aggregates. Quick Cure Mortar Bed does not require the use of latex admix; you only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar. It allows for foot traffic and walkability in as soon as 60 minutes for tile and shower system installs. Quick Cure Mortar Bed is versatile for use for both interior and exterior applications, wet or dry applications, bonded and non-bonded thick bed mortar applications, and shower systems.
- Product #: 0229-0060-21-1
60 lb (27.2 kg) bag;
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS.100.4 (English)
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty (US - English)
- DS 230.05 5 Year System Warranty (US - English)
- DS 230.10 10 Year System Warranty (US - English)
- DS 230.15APD LATICRETE 15 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS 230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (US - English)
Safety Data Sheets
- Quick Cure Mortar Bed-SDS (English)
- Quick Cure Mortar Bed-SDS (français)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!