DRYTEK® Decoupling Mat
Features & Benefits
- Provides a simple and effective solution for installing floor goods in areas where contamination remediation is difficult
- Allows for in-plane movement of finished flooring systems
- Entangled matrix of recycled nylon filaments provides mechanical reinforcement to achieve superior mechanical bond
- Lightweight reinforcement mat is far less cumbersome than traditional metal lath
- Ideal for use over waterproofing and anti-fracture membranes
DRYTEK Decoupling Mat is mesh reinforcement bonded to a sheet comprised of polymeric fibers. Acting as both decoupling and reinforcement, DRYTEK Decoupling Mat is part of the DRYTEK Reinforcement Mat System when encapsulated in a DRYTEK Self-Leveling Underlayment.
DRYTEK Decoupling Mat is an approved substitute for DRYTEK DM1 offering identical product performance.
- Product #: 4172-0325-2
488 ft2 (45.3 m2), 8 rolls per pallet, 59 lbs (26.8 kg) per roll.
- Part of System: DRYTEK™
- Country Availability