LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Moisture Vapor Control
Features & Benefits
- Can be applied over new concrete in as little as 5 days.
- Fast cure – ability to apply finish floor goods or LATICRETE SUPERCAP underlayments in as soon as 12 hours.
- VOC Compliant – UL GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED.
- Low odor.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible with LATICRETE SUPERCAP underlayments as well as non-water based adhesives for hardwood, vinyl, carpet and tile.
Moisture Vapor Control is a single-coat, 100% solids, liquid applied 2-part epoxy coating specifically designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from new or existing concrete slabs prior to installing LATICRETE SUPERCAP underlayment.
- Product #: 7324-000X-2
- Packaging Sizes: Full Unit Kit*: 6.5 Gal (24.6 L) Part A 2.2 Gal (8.3 L) packaged in a steel pail Part B 4.3 Gal (16.3 L )packaged in a steel pail Mini Unit Kit*: 2.4 Gal (9.1 L) Part A 0.8 Gal (3 L) packaged in a steel pail Part B 1.6 Gal (6.1 L) packaged in a steel pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE® SUPERCAP™
- Available in these Countries
- TDS-230S Substrate Preparation and Primer Guide
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental