9235 Waterproofing Membrane
9235 Waterproofing Membrane is an easy to install, thin, load-bearing waterproofing membrane designed specifically for the special requirements of ceramic tile, stone and brick installations. It’s a perfect solution for wet areas and continuous water submersion applications.Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology - Inhibits the growth of stain-causing bacteria on the waterproofing membrane.
- Safe - No solvents and non-flammable.|Interior and exterior use.
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces (including ceilings).
- Thin—only 0.02" (0.5 mm) thick when cured.
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- IAPMO and ICC Approval.
- Applies quickly with a paint brush or roller—no special mixing or application equipment needed.
- Fast cure—normally ready in hours for finishes.
- Install tile brick and stone directly onto membrane.
- UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified.
- Easy cleanup—just use water while fresh.
- Protects concrete & reinforcing steel from corrosion.
9235 Waterproofing Membrane is an easy to install, thin, load-bearing waterproofing membrane designed specifically for the special requirements of ceramic tile, stone and brick installations. It’s a perfect solution for wet areas and continuous water submersion applications.
9235 Waterproofing Membrane is a thin (.02” [.5mm]), load bearing, flexible, liquid applied waterproofing membrane system consisting of a liquid rubber polymer that is cold applied with an integral reinforcing fabric to provide a seamless waterproof membrane. It’s quickly applied with a paint brush or long nap paint roller to form a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane that bonds to a wide variety of substrates (including both common and less ordinary commercial substrates). 9235 Waterproofing Membrane also contains antimicrobial protection to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
Equipped with Microban Anti-Microbial Product Protection
- Product #: S-09235-NS-06 / 9235-0002-2 / 9235-0001-2
- 6GAL (23L) PAIL
- 2GAL (7.6L) CARTON
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- DS-WPAF.5 Installation Instructions
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental