Features & Benefits
- Allows for flood testing in 24 hours^
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured
- Changes in color from a light blue to darker blue when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12
- IAPMO approved equipped with anti-microbial technology.
- Fast curing; allows foot traffic in 4–6 hours @ 70°F (21°C), 50% RH
- Lighter color for ease of inspection
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- ^When cured 70°F (21°C) or higher at 50% RH lower temperature at higher RH will require long cure times.
BARRIER is a thin, load bearing, self-curing liquid rubber polymer which can be easily applied to form a flexible seamless waterproof/anti-fracture membrane. HYDRO BARRIER can be used on interior and exterior, horizontal or vertical surfaces and is approved by IAPMO for use as shower pan liner.
Equipped with Microban Anti-Microbial Protection
- Product #: 9256-XXXX-X
Full Unit: 3.5 gal (13.3 L) pail liquid (48 full units/pallet)
Mini Unit: 4 x 1 gal (3.8 L) pails of liquid packed in a carton
Waterproofing/Anti-Fracture Fabric sold separately.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Product Data Sheets
- DS-105.5 Installation Instructions (English/Español)