MVIS™ Lite Wall Float
This super lightweight mortar has been developed with installer safety and convenience in mind. It contains no respirable crystalline silica and is half the weight of traditional Type S mortars. It is easy to float or repair walls up to ¾" (19 mm) in one lift. Just mix it with water (no blending of powders) and no additional admixtures needed.Buscar un distribuidor
Características y ventajas
- Lightweight mortar (30 lbs. / 13.6 kg) is easier to transport and offers the same coverage as a traditional 60 lbs. (27.2 kg) bag of mortar
- Excellent adhesion for vertical and overhead applications – can be applied up to ¾” (19mm) depth
- Contains no respirable crystalline silica providing improved safety for installers
- Freeze / thaw stable for interior and exterior use
- Versatile mortar can be used as a scratch coat or finish coat in place of Type S or Type N mortar
- Pre-Mixed formula requires no job site blending of powders
Información del producto
MVIS™ Lite Wall Float is a superior performing mortar which will provide you with the optimal solution for flattening CMU and concrete walls to attach masonry veneers or stones too. It can be used for interior, exterior, vertical, overhead and wet or dry applications. Choose it to as a mortar repair for concrete as well.
Increase your production and reduce fatigue on the job, by choosing MVIS Lite Wall Float.
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!