SPARTACOTE® FLEX PURE Clinical Plus
Características y ventajas
- Silver ion antimicrobial technology which inhibits the growth of bacteria that can cause product degradation, discoloration and odors.
- Walk-on in hours; 24-hour return to service
- Low VOC; low odor installation
- Excellent abrasion, impact & wear resistance
- UV Stable; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Low temperature cure (25°F/-4°C)
- Excellent chemical & stain resistance, resistant to Skydrol®
- Micro-Media agents can be introduced as traction additives
- Tolerant to 300°F (149°C) for random, incidental heat contact
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
- Can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments
Información del producto
SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE Clinical Plus is a low VOC, low odor, fast-curing two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea equipped with silver ion antimicrobial technology* which remains active for the lifetime of the floor coating, even when damaged or worn. Designed as a coating for use in hospitals, veterinary clinics, and pharmaceutical facilities, it can be used either as a clear sealer or a top coat in seamless multi-build systems including SPARTACOTE® GUARD, SPARTACOTE® CHIP, SPARTACOTE® Quartz and SPARTACOTE® Metallic systems.
SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE Clinical Plus stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It is available in either clear or pigment base units which can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal pigments (a line of concentrated colorants compatible with all clear SPARTACOTE polyaspartic, epoxy and urethane resins). Available colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Tile Red, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey, White, Light Beige, Sand Beige, Dark Beige, Light Brown, Safety Yellow and Safety Red. Custom colors are available upon request through our SPARTACOTE® AnyColor™ program which allow you to match your companies color, logo, or branding and create a truly unique and custom space.
*Antimicrobial technology protects the treated article against mold and mildew deterioration. Antimicrobial technology is not designed to replace normal cleaning practices or protect users.