SPARTACOTE® FLEX XPL Clinical Plus
Características y ventajas
- Silver ion antimicrobial technology which inhibits the growth of bacteria that can cause product degradation, discoloration and odors.
- Walk-on in hours; 24-hour return to service
- Low VOC
- UV Stable; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Extended working time
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- SPARTACOTE GRIP Traction Additive or SPARTACOTE DIAMOND TOPP can be introduced as traction additives
- Can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
Información del producto
SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Clinical Plus is a low VOC, minimal odor, fast-curing two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea equipped with antimicrobial technology* which remains active for the lifetime of the floor coating, even when damaged or worn. It's engineered to retain a low viscosity for longer periods of time, allowing for extended working times and better flow. Designed as a polyaspartic coating for use in hospitals, veterinary clinics, and pharmaceutical facilities, it can be used either as a clear sealer or a top coat in seamless multi-build systems including SPARTACOTE® GUARD, SPARTACOTE® CHIP, SPARTACOTE® QUARTZ and SPARTACOTE® METALLIC systems.
SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Clinical Plus is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It is available in either clear or pigment base units which can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments (a line of concentrated colorants compatible with all clear SPARTACOTE polyaspartic, epoxy and urethane resins). Available colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Tile Red, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey, White, Light Beige, Sand Beige, Dark Beige, Light Brown, Safety Yellow and Safety Red. Custom colors are available upon request through our SPARTACOTE® AnyColor™ program which allow you to match your companies color, logo, or branding and create a truly unique and custom space.
*Antimicrobial technology protects the treated article against mold and mildew deterioration. Antimicrobial technology is not designed to replace normal cleaning practices or protect users.
- N.° de producto: 9144-0005-2
- Disponible en estos países
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!