170.5 Sound & Crack Isolation Mat
Características y ventajas
- Delta IIC rating of 22 per ASTM 2179 Delta Impact Insulation Class exceeds code requirement through independent testing
- With an IIC rating of 50, it is approved for Commercial Use per the International Building Code
- Anti-facture membrane / sound and crack isolation eliminates transmission of cracks up to 1/8” (3mm) from transferring to the finished floor helping to protect the tile installation from unsightly crack disfiguration
- ASTM C-627 “Moderate” Robinson floor rating allows this durable floor underlayment to be used in interior, dry, commercial and light industrial applications
- Meets ANSI A118.12 specifications*
- Comprised of 89% post- consumer recycled content*, it contributes to LEED credits, is eco-friendly and GREENGUARD certified
- It’s easy and quick to install with a suitable LATICRETE thin-set mortar and standard tools
*See Data Sheet 35615.0 for complete product information
Información del producto
This acoustical floor underlayment muffles impact noises through ceramic tiles, stone and other hard surfacing materials while protecting tile from crack disfiguration in commercial and light institutional applications. 170.5 Sound & Crack Isolation Mat is comprised of 89% post- consumer recycled content* making it eco-friendly!
*See Data Sheet 35615.0 for complete product information.
- Parte del sistema: LATICRETE®
- Disponible en estos países
- DS-35615 English
Aprobaciones, certificaciones y ambiental
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!