FRACTURE BAN™ SC
Características y ventajas
- Exceeds ANSI A118.12 for anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8” (3 mm), preventing cracks from protruding up through your tile or stone installation.
- Wet coat thickness 30 – 40 mils (0.8 – 1.0 mm), only 0.020 – 0.030" (0.5 – 0.8 mm) thick when cured is easy to apply with a paint brush or roller in a single coat.
- Rapid drying time allows you to install tile or stone in just 1 to 2 hours
- Does not require the use of fabric which is less time consuming and saves money
- Changes from a light blue to darker blue color when cured to clearly indicate when it is ready to install tile or stone
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test) provides you anti-fracture for any tile or stone installation
- Equipped with Microban® antimicrobial product technology to help prevent the formation of mold or mildew
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto the anti-fracture membrane (no need to prime the substrate), saves you time on the installation
Información del producto
FRACTURE BAN SC is easy and quick to apply for any interior or exterior and horizontal tile or stone installation needing anti-fracture protection. Applied in a single coat with a paint brush or roller, this rapid drying anti-fracture membrane allows you to install tile or stone in just 1-2 hours.
Equipped with Microban® Anti-Microbial Protection to protect the treated article.
Especificaciones de los productos
- DS-544 English