FRACTURE BAN™ SC
Características y ventajas
- Does not require the use of fabric
- Changes in color from a light blue to darker blue when cured
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured
- Exceeds ANSI A118.12
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article only.
- Rapid drying for a faster time to tile
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- Single coat application, wet coat thickness 30 - 44 mils (0.8-1.2 mm)
Información del producto
FRACTURE BAN SC is a thin, load bearing, self-curing liquid rubber polymer that can be easily applied in a single coat to form a flexible
seamless anti-fracture membrane. FRACTURE BAN SC can be used on interior and exterior, horizontal applications. FRACTURE BAN SC meets ANSI A118.12 requirements and prevents nonstructural, in-plane floor cracks up to1/8" (3 mm) from transferring through grout, ceramic tile and stone.
Equipped with Microban Anti-Microbial Protection to protect the treated article.
Especificaciones de los productos
- DS-544 English