FRACTURE BAN® SC
Características y ventajas
- Exceeds ANSI A118.12 for anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8” (3 mm), preventing cracks from protruding up through your tile or stone installation
- Wet coat thickness 30 – 40 mils (0.8 – 1.0 mm), only 0.020 – 0.030" (0.5 – 0.8 mm) thick when cured is easy to apply with a paint brush or roller in a single coat
- Rapid drying time allows you to install tile or stone in just 1 to 2 hours
- Does not require the use of fabric which is less time consuming and saves money
- Changes from a light blue to darker blue color when cured to clearly indicate when it is ready to install tile or stone
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test) provides you anti-fracture for any tile or stone installation
- Equipped with Microban® antimicrobial product protection to fight the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew on the membrane
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto the anti-fracture membrane (no need to prime the substrate), saves you time on the installation
Información del producto
FRACTURE BAN® SC is easy and quick to apply for any interior or exterior and horizontal tile or stone installation needing antifracture protection. Applied in a single coat with a paint brush or roller, this rapid drying antifracture membrane allows you to install tile or stone in just 1-2 hours.
Equipped with Microban® antimicrobial product protection to fight the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew on the membrane.
Especificaciones de los productos
- DS-544 (English)