HYDRO BAN® Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane
Características y ventajas
- Suitable for use in partially tiled applications such as at waterlines, tiled swimming lanes, tiled swimming targets
- Flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher
- Does not require the use of fabric^
- Can be used under pool plasters
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC and ABS plumbing fixtures
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10
- Rapid drying for a faster time to tile
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- GREENGUARD certified, LEED compliant
- Refer to cautions section for more information on curing
Información del producto
HYDRO BAN Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane is a one component, polymer fortified, cement based waterproofing material that mixes with water. This product can be used on walls and floors in wet areas; bathrooms, kitchens, swimming pools, water features and fountains, balconies and terraces over unoccupied space.
HYDRO BAN Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane handles negative & positive hydrostatic pressure up to 2 BARS (29 PSI) when applied at 40 Mils (1mm) thick. Flood test within 2 hours. Passes ANSI A118.10 Waterproofing.
- N.° de producto: 9259-0030-2
- Parte del sistema: LATICRETE®
- Disponible en estos países
Aprobaciones, certificaciones y ambiental
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!