Customer Appreciation Tour Podcast with Orange County CA Customers | My first blog
Several Contractors in Orange County, California met up at the home of Phil Pearson, LATICRETE Sales Rep (LA and Orange county) to chat with Ron Nash, Sr. Vice President of Sales & Marketing North America and Jeff Bonkiewicz, LATICRETE Channel Manger.
In this podcast you’ll hear from:
- Tom and Gloria Roman of Roman Tile Inc. – He’s been in the business 30+ years and currently does work on custom homes in Newport Beach, CA area.
- Dale Ward of Ward Tile Company – He’s been in business since 1976. Currently he’s primarily working on residential showers and floors.
- Scott Lindsey of JSL Tile (LATICRETE MVP Program Member) – He grew up in the business and swore he wouldn’t do it. He went off to college and then realized he didn’t want to sit in an office all day so he started his own business in 1989.
Left to Right: Scott Lindsey, Gloria Roman, Tom Roman, Dale Ward, Jeff Bonkiewicz, Ron Nash
The main agenda…to thank them for being customers of LATICRETE and helping our team put food on their table.
The second agenda was to talk about:
- Their “roots and shoots” and how they got started in the business
- What things they look for when determining which product manufacturer to work with for the long term
- What LATICRETE reps do to go the extra mile
- Advice for brand new manufacturer reps to make him/her into a “rockstar”
- The affect COVID-19 has had on their business
“I like that I can use LATICRETE from the bottom all the way up to the top.” – Dale Ward
“What you don’t realize later is you get to make / create something. A lot of people don’t get to do that.” – Scott Lindsey
“The LATICRETE Lifetime Warranty blows my mind! I plug that when I’m selling a job.” – Dale Ward
Left to Right: Ron Nash, Scott Lindsey, Gloria Roman, Tom Roman