The ultimate, lightweight one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar that is ideal for the installation of Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels/Slabs (GPTP) as well as for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and brick. Find a Distributor
Caractéristiques et avantages
- Optimal performance for Gauged Porcelain Panels/Slabs.
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology.
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and ANSI A118.15.
- Contains no silica sand.
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- Conforms to ISO 13007-1 with a classification of C2ES1P1.
- LATICRETE HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™
- 60 minute open time.
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete*.
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications.
- High shear bond strength.
- Smooth creamy, lightweight formula.
- 25 Year System Warranty**.
- Unique color options are now available in all LATICRETE® grout colors when mixed with PERMACOLOR® Select Color Kits¥ (257 TITANIUM white only)
- ¥ LATICRETE makes no guarantee on color match to our grout color card and color tools. This process/method can be used to create a colored adhesive mortar to facilitate the installation of translucent, transparent, opaque glass mosaics and other finishes where cleaning thin set mortar out of the joints is a challenge. Do not use colored adhesive mortar as a substitute for grout. Always conduct a test area to validate performance and results.
- * See limitations.
- ** When used as part of the LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty DS 025.0.
Information sur le produit
The ultimate, lightweight one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar that is ideal for the installation of Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels/Slabs (GPTP) as well as for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and brick. 257 TITANIUM™ is designed with key features to facilitate the installation of Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels including long open time, superior transfer for maximum coverage, easy to spread creamy consistency and a lightweight formula for easier handling. 257 TITANIUM also utilizes LATICRETE HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™. This technology accelerates the hydration process to rapidly consume the water in the system, allowing the material to cure in a predictable manner. This is particularly advantageous when installing materials such as uncoupling membranes and Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels/slabs. 257 TITANIUM is free of silica sand, features unsurpassed bond strength exceeding ANSI A118.15 requirements and is a functional equivalent to 254 PLATINUM Multipurpose thin-set mortar.
Information sur le marketing
- DS-083.1 Sell Sheet (English)