Features & Benefits
- Conforms to the following properties under ASTM C–920: Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, Use I, Use M, Use G.
- Conforms to ASTM C-794 Adhesion Properties
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article
- Resistant to pool chemicals
- Matches all 40 LATICRETE® grout colors as well as clear
- Easy to smooth and tool
- Excellent for masonry construction
- Excellent movement capacity - 25% extension & compression
- Can be used where ceramic tile abuts glass and window framing
- Compliments LATAPOXY® 310 Stone Adhesive system (see section 10. FILING SYSTEMS)
LATASIL sealant is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
- Exterior and interior use.
- Swimming pools and other wet area applications.
- Joints for ceramic tile & stone applications.
- Expansion joints in residential and commercial applications.
- Product #: 62XX-0120-2
- Packaging Sizes: 10.3 oz (305 ml) cartridges
- Available Colors: 40
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
Product Data Sheets
- DS.025.0 LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-025.3APD LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty Over LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Products (United States and Canada)
- DS.230.05 LATICRETE 5 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS.230.10 LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS.230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS-230.15APD LATICRETE 15 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-230.15SPD LATICRETE 15 Year System Warranty For Steel or Wood Framed Exterior Facades (United States and Canada) MVIS
- DS.230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)