MVIS™ Hi-Bond Veneer Mortar
Features & Benefits
- Ultimate adhesion for masonry veneer
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood* and concrete
- Excellent shear bond strength
- High performing, smooth and creamy formula
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 & ANSI A118.11 Shear Bond Strength Requirements
- Exceeds ASTM C270 compressive strength requirements for masonry veneer installations
* Interior Only.
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
The ultimate, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installation of masonry veneer, stone, ceramic tile, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick. MVIS Hi-Bond Veneer Mortar, designed to mix just with water, has a long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability.
Excellent for interior, exterior and submerged applications as well as providing superior bond to exterior glue plywood (interior only) and concrete. The ultimate thin-set for masonry veneer.