MVIS™ Pointing Mortar
Features & Benefits
- Designed for exterior and interior use - ideal for both heavy duty use and for long lasting beauty.
- Colors are specially blended to be uniform in color.
- Part of a complete LATICRETE system that includes materials for every aspect of a stone thin brick, manufactured stone, or tile installation to ensure quality and long lasting performance
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
MVIS™ Pointing Mortar is factory prepared and designed to be mixed with water or Mortar Enhancer. Formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, graded aggregates, and color-fast pigments. Provides a joint that is dense, hard and durable.
- Product #: 04XX-0050-2
- Packaging Sizes: 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
- Available Colors: 9
- Part of System: MVIS™
- Available in these Countries
Safety Data Sheets
- MVIS Pointing Mortar-SDS (English)
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- Cement Grout for Tile and Stone Installation - EPD (English)
- MVIS Pointing Mortar - HPD (English)