LATAPOXY® 300 Adhesive
Features & Benefits
- Water cleanable.
- No flammable solvents are required to clean tools or finished work.
- Ideal for installing moisture sensitive marble and agglomerate tiles.
- Ideal for the installation of resin backed tile, mosaics, stone, and agglomerates.
- Non-staining on white and light-colored marble.
- High bond strength.
- Maximum chemical resistance.
- Conforms to EN 12004 and ISO 13007 with a R2 Classification
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive is a chemical resistant, epoxy adhesive that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces. Adhesive spreads easily and cleans with water while fresh. LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive is a factory-proportioned kit consisting of epoxy resin, hardener and chemical resistant silica filler. LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive can be used in interior and exterior (see limitations) walls and floors, wet and dry areas.
- Product #: 0300-0001-2
- Packaging Sizes: 2 pouches of Part A total weight 2.1 lbs (1.0 kg), 2 pouches of Part B total weight 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg), 2 bags of Part C Powder total weight 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
Product Data Sheets